streda 10. júla 2013

Shoes from a magazine

I saw in my favorite magazine very modern and trendy pumps. It's a classic tabloid magazine, where they writes about a variety of Slovak and foreign celebrities and various attractions, such as the exciting holiday destinations, on what is now in trends and other articles and life stories, advice and tips. If you find in a magazine on any page photographed outfits there are also tips for interesting accessories and always added to them short articles and names of shops where you can buy these things and their prices. When I flipped the page in this magazine, I found there also ballerinas that I would like to purchase. 

Both shoes should be in the same store. I went to the store to look with the intention that I will try them both and buy them. Saleswoman in the store, however, said that they do not have such footwear in the store and she does not think that they will have them either. Supposedly it's a limited edition and they were produced in a small amount and they were sent only to larger stores of this brand, such as in Prague. I was adamant that those shoes I have to have, so I decided that at the weekend I will travel to Prague. I arrived to Prague on Saturday around noon and I immediately visited the shop. Both my shoes were already exposed in the interpretation of shop window, so I was very pleased. Once I tried them I bought them. I have traveled back home from Prague in the evening. I was very tired but also very happy that I carry with me home my new, beautiful footwear.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára