pondelok 10. júna 2013

My furniture from Slovakian company Drevona

I was looking for a reliable company that sells furniture for home. I was looking and reading online. I was hoping to find some recommendations or reviews as I just moved to this country with my son and I had no idea which company has the best products for affordable prices.  I looked up a company Drevona. I could basically furnish each room in my house with furniture from Drevona. They have everything from beds, chest of drawers to cupboards and chairs, rozkladacie pohovky, sofa beds and bathroom furniture. On Drevona website I found out that they have a shop in Bratislava, so I have decided to visit them. My son was very excited, because we were going to buy his bedroom furniture too. He had exact idea of what he wants in his bedroom, just as he picked a color on the walls in his bedroom, he also knew what type of furniture, what style he would like to have. I let him choose his own furniture, he is 12 years old and he is very smart and mature about things like that, so I trust his choice.

When we got to the shop, we were please with great customer service and kind and friendly staff. They showed us their best pieces and bestsellers. Than they asked us about our enquires and our idea of the products. After few minutes they came to us with the sketch of double bed, chest of drawers, pohovky and for my son cupboard, bed and couple of chest of drawers. It was perfect. This Drevona staff member planed exactly what we were looking for. Right away we ordered that furniture and went home happy. When the furniture arrived, I was surprised that furniture looked so good and I could tell that that it is such good quality, it will last me for a very long time. 

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára