streda 19. júna 2013

Moving can be stressful but also exciting

I move every year. Not that I really enjoyed it, just the situation develop that way. I have been renting places all this time. In one month time I am moving again. In my new apartment I rented, there is no bed. I've got only two cornerseats - in the bedroom and in the living room. At first I thought that I will buy a new bed but then I realized that one corner sofa is a sofa-bed. If you pull out the pieces and make it as bed, size is larger than a standard double bed. A friend advised me that I should still buy a bed, or at least a new mattress. She has a contact the super company with quality products at pretty good prices. She has bought a few pieces of furniture for herself already from this company and she is very happy with them. She has also registered on their website, so she gets great offers with even more discounts and promotions. It was indeed a great idea, but even so I decided to keep a corner couch in the bedroom. I have already started to pack and I am quite looking forward to a new place, new neighbors and new experiences. But really I hope I will be able to stay there longer than a year.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára